Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Atomic Structure

I've decided (and you would be hard pressed to change my mind) that I understand the concept of who we are and what we're doing.

Largely due to Democritus' discovery of the "smallest particle" the atom (We now, of course know there are sub-atomic particles...but lets just go with it for now)I have come to understand that we are each atoms. Our thoughts are our electrons orbiting around us...

When we speak to each other...friends, acquaintances, strangers...we share our electrons and the bond becomes stronger depending on how receptive the other atom is to the electrons we offer...

The only question now, is what do we make when we strengthen our bonds? A whole new entity?

If this is the case, I do hope it's created before 12/21/12 and that we simply become immobile and BLAST (simultaneously) into space.

No comments: