Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Delicious

All of this talk about fast food has got me on an enormous health kick.

I'm trying (moderately failingly...but still trying) to quit smoking cigarettes. I'm in this silly habit of "bumming" them off of strangers and friends. Neglecting to BUY a pack makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I FINALLY found the time to go grocery shopping, meaning this week the only food that has entered my body NOT prepared by me was two slices of pizza and two buffalo chicken wings that my roommate offered me last night.

I'm working on eliminating dairy and dairy products.

It's a slow process, but it's amazing how one day of eating fresh produce and preparing your own meals can raise your spirits in the most beautiful way.

Now...I just need to factor in some time for exercise...

One thing at a time.

No comments: