Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HOOPLA!

I'm counting down the seconds until HOOPLA this weekend! I'm FINALLY making my own hoop. I have made my own hoop before, but this time I'll be using the properly weighted materials, so I expect it will be a more successful endeavor.

Hooping is so awesome! I wish I was better at it, but as with everything...practice makes perfect. It's this darn time situation...I can use it up but I can't create it. What gives?

If you're not hip to the hooping fanaticism spreading throughout Boston (and other hip cities) you should check out theBoston Hoop Troopweb site. Everyone involved is beautifully amazing.

This Sunday, March 9th is the first HOOPLA! an all day hooping event. I can't wait. I've taught myself ONE trick, and this is my opportunity to strut my stuff and show it off to all of my friends. :p EXCITING!

No comments: